Tiny Tots Playgroup
Tiny Tots Playgroup is a place where kids get to play in a warm, safe environment that is set up for them, while Moms get to spend some time with each other and enjoy some FREE COFFEE (what every Mom needs in the morning). Our goal is simply to bring women together. We know how tough it can be when your kids are young, and sometimes you are just craving another adult to talk to. You are welcome to join us any Friday morning from 9:30-10:30!
- Who is it for? Any woman who is expecting or has kids ages newborn through Pre-K.
- Where is it? At Northlake Community Church, in our Nursery
- When is it? Fridays from 9:30 - 10:30ish.
- What will we do? Let our kids play and have fun while we talk and encourage each other.
- When? Tuesdays, 9:30a-10:30a
- Contact: Jen VanderMeulen: firstname.lastname@example.org