Support Northlake Business Owners
You can help support the following businesses who have all been affected by the current pandemic. Each of these businesses is owned by someone who attends Northlake.
- Over Easy (the restaurant by Trader Joe's) is owned by Northlake's Jamie Bohnett. You can order for takeout or delivery on their website: eatatovereasy.com
- Kori's Fabric Creations is a quilting store that Kori Thornton runs from her home. Her business is considered "essential" because she sells supplies to make face masks, but business is very slow. Email Kori at email@example.com
- Sapling Crafts, a fiber arts business, run by Nichole Nathan from her home. She recently made several large blankets for orders that were cancelled. You can find her on Facebook or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chrystal Summers runs a Caregiving business primarily for elderly as well as a cleaning business. Both have been greatly affected by the stay at home order. Email Chrystal at email@example.com.
- Amy Parsons Photography has been suffering from the stay at home order. She specializes in children's portraits, weddings and commercial work for Architect/Constructions offices. Visit her website: www.amyparsons.com
- Windermere Real Estate, owned by Rob Washburn, employs several agents including Northlake's own Faith Ulate and Brent McMillan. Email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terri Mason's Flowers and Events work came to an abrupt halt with the stay at home order. Services she provides: florals, event planning and rentals for all occasions. Email Terri at email@example.com.
- Statement Apparel in Barkley Village is open by appointment. We carry a large selection of women’s apparel and accessories. Find us on Facebook or call DeeDee Bell at 360-739-1006.
- Susan Sale is a contractor with Shaklee, the #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S. Shaklee is a 64 year old company in the Network Marketing business model. I help people have proven better health, and I also have a passion and a heart to help people have their own business from home. Learn more about me and the company, visit my website susansale.com. Call Susan at 360.920.1465 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.