We are back to two Sunday services at 9:00 and 10:45am. If you plan on attending, please sign up in advance using the link below. Both services will also be live-streamed which you can find on our Youtube channel (click here).
In-Person Services FAQ's:
- How many people can come? We are limited in capacity about 120 at each service, depending on the family units.
- Do we need to sign up? YES. We are asking everyone to sign up ahead of time and check in upon arriving.
- What if I forget to sign up? Can I still come? Yes, provided we haven’t hit our limit. You will be asked to sign in upon entering the building.
- What about coffee, snacks and fellowship? We will not be serving any snacks or coffee for now and the Fireside Room will not be open.
- How will you handle seating with social distancing? We have removed every other row in the worship center, and we’ll be asking people to leave at least 2 empty chairs between you and anyone you don't live with. In addition we ask people to do their best to maintain social distancing.
- Do I have to wear a mask? Yes. Masks must be properly worn for the entirety of your time inside of our building due to current religious gathering mandates.
- Where do we park and how do we enter? You may park anywhere but we will only have the main doors by the worship center open so we can accurately check everyone in.
- Will there be any programs or handouts? No. We will not be passing out programs or song lyrics.
Do you have a question we didn't answer? Please email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!