Indoor Service (during Phase 2)
Next Indoor Service: January 31, 10am
Join us Sunday for our Indoor Service!
Please remember, to stay at home if you are feeling unwell and we encourage those in high risk categories to opt for Church-at-Home.
Attendance is limited, so signs ups are necessary.
Starting Sunday Dec. 13th, our indoor services will not include singing together as a congregation. We will still have a time of worship through music but instead of singing, we will be asking everyone to worship in personal reflection of the music being played. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions or concerns please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Person Services FAQ's:
- How many people can come? We are limited to 110 or fewer due to social distancing standards.
- Do we need to sign up? YES. We are asking everyone to sign up ahead of time so that
- We keep to our limit
- We have a record of who attends in case of a positive COVID case.
- What if I forget to sign up? Can I still come? Yes, provided we haven’t hit our limit. You will be asked to sign in upon entering the building.
- What else will be different when I arrive? We will have a small check-in area where we will do quick temperature checks as well as making sure we have accurate info on who is attending.
- What about coffee, snacks and fellowship? We will not be serving any snacks or coffee for now and the Fireside Room will not be open. Fellowship will be encouraged in the worship center or parking lot as long as social distancing is maintained. Fellowship in the lobby is discouraged due to the size of that space.
- How will you handle seating with social distancing? We have removed every other row in the worship center, and we’ll be asking people to leave at least 3 empty chairs between you and anyone you don't live with. In addition we ask people to maintain 6’ of distance from anyone you don’t live with.
- Do I have to wear a mask? Yes. Masks must be properly worn for the entirety of your time inside of our building due to current religious gathering mandates.
- What about restrooms? Our restrooms will be available but we encourage folks to do their part to avoid using the restrooms if possible. Both restrooms will be limited to 2 people at a time, max.
- Where do we park and how do we enter? You may park anywhere but we will only have the main doors by the worship center open so we can accurately check everyone in.
- Will there be any programs or handouts? No. We will not be passing out programs or song lyrics.
Do you have a question we didn't answer? Please email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!