Trunk or Treat
Details On Covid:The big question we had is how can we host an event while staying Covid compliment. Here are the guidelines we’ll be following to insure everyone is safe.
- Mask will be required to be worn by all volunteers and attendees at all times. While we will always keep parties 6ft apart from everyone we will require masks to go above and beyond to do our part.
- All cars/booths will be more than 6ft apart from one another.
- We’ll have cones and tape marking where kids can come to trick-or-treat while staying more than 6ft away from all volunteers/cars.
- Candy will be given out in 1 of three ways with volunteers always wearing gloves while handling candy. (The best thing kids/parents can do after the event is to leave their candy out for a few days to make sure no germs are being passed along.)
- Put down a PVC shoot into trick-or-treat bags.
- Thrown to kids on the ground (think parade style).
- Handed to kids with claw/grabber extensions.
- We’ll mark places for kids and families to wait in line for the next booth.
How you Can help:
- Please help us out by donating candy - you can swing by the church during business hours (Weekdays 10am-3pm). Please make sure all candy is pre-packaged and able to share safely with covid restrictions.
- Sign up to host a trunk or treat booth - All you need is your car and a little imagination! The goal is to create a fun way to interact with kids as they collect candy so decorations, props, music, lights, and a fun theme are all ways you can spruce up your car. See below for some picture examples. Please sign up to host a booth on our Sign-up Genius page here!