In the Church
Church wouldn't happen without the incredible team of volunteers who serve our congregation so faithfully. Service in the church provides a great way to grow your faith, use your gifts, meet new people, and make an impact on those around you.
Current Service Opportunities:
- We are always in need of volunteers to serve in our Nursery. Sunday mornings, Wednesdays mornings and occasionally Thursday evenings.
- We are always looking for new LifeGroup leaders. We'll provide the training and support to help you get started.
- Kid's Church (Sundays): We have needs for leaders, greeters, hosts & more
- KidsQuest (Wednesday nights): Small group leaders for ages 4-1st grade
- Our biggest need in Student Ministries is male leaders for MSM & HSM
- Sunday AM Door Hosts, Mike Blumenshine - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-Up Counter, Peggy Dvoracchek - email@example.com
- Information Center, Marilyn Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers, Ron Zegers - email@example.com
- We have specific needs on our tech team. If you are confident on a computer we will provide the training you need.
- We could also use another female lead vocalist, confident singing melody, with a strong voice and a passion for God and worshiping Him.
- We could use help on Thursday to do chair set up in the worship center.
- We also need help doing litter patrol once a month outside the building.
- We are always looking for people to make meals to bring to those who are sick or just had a baby.
- We are looking for more people to go out and visit our Shut-Ins.