In the Church
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our volunteer needs are very different, but not necessarily lessened.
Please start the volunteer process if you are interested in finding out how you can help during this time of need.
Church wouldn't happen without the incredible team of volunteers who serve our congregation so faithfully. Service in the church provides a great way to grow your faith, use your gifts, meet new people, and make an impact on those around you.
Current Service Opportunities:
- We are always in need of volunteers to serve in our Nursery. Sunday mornings, Wednesdays mornings and occasionally Thursday evenings.
- We are always looking for new LifeGroup leaders. We'll provide the training and support to help you get started.
- Kids' Workshop (Sundays): We have needs for leaders, greeters, hosts & more
- Blueprints (Wednesday nights): Small group leaders for ages 4-1st grade
- Our biggest need in Student Ministries is male leaders for MSM & HSM
- Sunday AM Door Hosts, Mike Blumenshine - email@example.com
- Sign-Up Counter, Peggy Dvorachek - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Center, Marilyn Schwartz - email@example.com
- Ushers, Josh Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have specific needs on our tech team. If you are confident on a computer we will provide the training you need.
- We could also use another female lead vocalist, confident singing melody, with a strong voice and a passion for God and worshiping Him.
- We could use help on Thursday to do chair set up in the worship center.
- We also need help doing litter patrol once a month outside the building.
- We are always looking for people to make meals to bring to those who are sick or just had a baby.
- We are looking for more people to go out and visit our Shut-Ins.