|Kylee Carter, Care Ministry Director|
I was born and raised in Bellingham. I attended Seattle Pacific University where I earned my BA in Sociology. Since then I have had various roles in behavioral health (both chemical dependency and mental health) and elder care. When I saw the listing for Care Ministries I thought it would be a perfect fit to bring everything together that I have learned and worked on.
- Where were you living when you were in first grade? Bellingham, I went to Columbia Elementary School.
- Favorite Books: Whatever I am currently reading.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Local Restaurant: On Rice or any Mexican restaurant or food truck.
- Favorite Music: Anything that isn't overplayed
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Caribbean (or somewhere sunny with a beach!)
- Place you'd like to travel but never been: India or Grand Canyon in the US.
Favorite Verse: Philippines 2:3 - "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."