|Christine Demorest, Office Administrator|
I have done a lot of travelling and had many different jobs including teaching dance, secretarial work and working for the police. More recently, I managed all customer accounts for my parents' hardware store in Abbotsford, even commuting from Ferndale, until they sold the business and retired. In my spare time, I also volunteer for a local charitable organization founded by my mother-in-law, Knitted Knockers Support Foundation.
I look forward to using the talents God has given me to help Northlake grow and my faith along with it.
My life verse: 1 John 4:16
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
- Hobbies/Leisure Time: Knitting, Bowling, Jazz & Hip-Hop dancing
- Books: Mystery, Suspense Audiobooks so I can knit while I listen!
- Superhero: Batman
- TV show: Bones, Elementary
- Food: Japanese Food, Chocolate
- Local Restaurant: Kyoto's
- Music: 80's pop or anything else I know the words to and can sing along with
- Favorite Weekend Activity: Hanging out with family and friends
- Place you'd like to travel to (that you've not YET been): Australia
Dream for Northlake: That people would feel welcomed and loved at Northlake, that members and non-members alike would feel connected and at home here, that everyone would feel safe to love God and share God's love.