|Art and Marcia Anderson, Seniors/Primetime Volunteer Directors|
We enjoy serving, planning and being with the Primetime group. With the Primetimers we grow in the Lord, share with each other, have fun and are good friends as we do activities together.
Marcia is also involved as a member of the Mission Team. And she is very blessed serving our wonderful Northlake missionaries.
Year Began at Northlake: In 1999
Family: We were married in Oct. of 1964 - more than 50 years!
We have two daughters. Susan Soares and her family are missionaries in Brazil serving with Athletes in Action with 5 children. Debbie Lang and her family live in Ferndale with 2 daughters. So we have 7 grandkids, that we enjoy very much.
- Art: Ephesians 6:11 “Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.”
- Marcia: Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not tremble or be dismayed , For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- TV show: Art - Football and Basketball; Marcia - Hallmark movies
- Food: Ssteaks, seafood and Mexican
- Local Restaurant: Applebees, Olive Garden, Anthonys, Woods (coffee lattes)
- Music: Art - Country Western (Trace Atkins); Marcia - Christian music (Michael W. Smith)
- Favorite Vacation Spot: We love traveling with our 5th wheel, going to AZ with friends. And, of course, trips to Brazil to see the Soares family.
Place you'd like to travel to (that you've not yet been):London and then on to Ireland to see relatives.
Dream for Northlake: To be a warm and welcoming church that preaches and teaches from the Living Word of God, the Bible. That Northlake would have a diverse congregation of all age groups showing the light of Christ in our lives to all those around us. That as a church we would pray, support and get to know our missionaries serving all around the world and those in our community.